3. User control and freedom
- Do users have the possibility to leave dialogues and correct mistakes?
- Can actions be undone and repeated?
Which areas are affected?
All forms, functions and processes.
What to look for?
- Every process should be guided in the best possible way.
- Individual steps are reversible and changeable.
- Paths are completely thought through and dead ends are avoided.
- All control functions (such as browser back) are taken into account.
- Complex settings (e.g. configurations)