8. Aesthetics and minimalistic design
- Do dialogues avoid irrelevant or rarely used information?
- Is important and unimportant information correctly weighted on the page?
Which areas are affected?
The structure or framework of each individual page.
What to look for?
- The structure is based on concrete use cases.
- Content and features are prioritised by users and weighted on the page.
- Irrelevant information or functions are not offered.
- Product page information
- Teasers on homepages
- Building blocks of teasers (headline, image, description,…)
- Related Teaser